The story of Changguangxi River(四)------Changguang starts from Shitang Bridge
2009-04-07 10:38:51 Source：太湖明珠网
Special editorial by THMZ Xiang Xing: Paperwork/Photography /design? Jane Chen/Carol Hsu: Tanslator
Changguang Sibei Tangqiao from stone. Tangqiao Stone, formerly known as Canton Bridge. Southern Song Dynasty jiading years, a monk named Yuetang built on three bridges on the river named Guangji, Baoqing and Huian.
However, the Kuomintang troops in 1938 to stop chasing the Japanese blew off the bridge, until the middle of seventies of the last century was only reinforced cement Tangqiao rebuilt. So, now the south side of the stone Tangqiao, we can also see the two sides with Chinshan stone pier into the scrap.